What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Let’s Talk Marketing...
- WEBSITES: Coldwell Banker is seamlessly linked to at least 12 high traffic web sites and your home’s information will be on each one. The sites arekingthompson.com, coldwellbanker.com, Zillow, Trulia, realtor.com,realestateyahoo.com, frontdoor.com, zillow.com, cyberhome.com,columbusrealestate.com, coldwellbankerpreviews.com, century21.com,erarealestate.com, and tinaandjohnpowell.com. Plus, we are constantly evaluating and adding new sites.
- VIRTUAL TOURS: The way the Powell Group has used these web sites is critically important. Each web site has the ability to show a virtual tour of your home. Many agents do not use the virtual tour feature or only use it for some of their listings. We use it for all our listings because it is vital to the marketing process. One of our goals is to create excellent visual images so potential buyer’s already have some interest before they tour your home. The virtual tour not only shows up to 50 pictures of your home, but also includes other nearby features such as schools, parks, lakes, community centers and other points of interest. This is important because not all buyers are familiar with the area. They not only want to buy a nice home, but also a nice area.
- POWELL GROUP WEB SITE: The Powell Group has a custom web site (tinaandjohnpowell.com) dedicated exclusively to our listings. This site has all the tools of the larger national sites. Buyers are typically led to our web site by links on the larger sites (i.e. kingthompson.com, coldwellbanker.com,realtor.com) or one of our team members. Once there, they will not be distracted or diverted by other broker listings and can focus exclusively on our listings.
- LEAD ROUTER: When potential buyers visit our web site they must register in order to get access to our listings. Within minutes, we are notified and follow-up to provide info on our listings. Very few agents have the technology or the inclination to follow up so quickly. Many just put a sign in your yard, list in the MLS and wait for other agents to bring buyers. We know we are the most knowledgeable and best able to discuss the features of your home. So, given the opportunity, we will talk with buyers and / or their agents to motivate them to schedule showings
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Social networking has become a must in today Real Estate. Visit use @thepowellgroup on Facebook and Like our page. You will have fun seeing all our listing as well as current Real Estate trends. We are posting everyday on this site for our friends and clients. We also use other social media tools like Instagram and Twitter to promote your home. The more exposure the better!
- FLYER BOXES: If someone passes by your home and has initial interest, they can immediately get information because we attach flyer boxes to all of our yard signs. Without this, potential buyers may forget about your home by the time they reach their destination. This flyer not only provides an immediate take-a-way, but also enables the buyer to get additional info via the 1-800 number and recorded message. Then our follow-up dialogue might go something like this. “Mr. Jones, I noticed you pulled a flyer and called our recorded line about 123 Main St. You will not believe the beautiful kitchen and great room in this home. When would like to see it?”
- TRACKING OUR MARKETING: Another critical aspect is our ability and dedication to tracking our marketing systems. We know what works because we have a record of the number of calls generated from each system. You deserve not only the best agent, but also the best possible technology. Why would you pay the same for less?
- OPEN HOUSES: Open houses are part of our marketing plan. Many agents choose not to do open houses. We do on average 2 open houses each week, which equates to 100 open houses each year. When we are not holding your home open, we are almost always in another home talking to potential buyers about all our listings. When you agree to have an open house, we schedule it on kingthompson.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com and openhouse.comso buyers who use the internet can find it. Even if they don’t make it to the open house it still exposes your home to them. On Friday or Saturday, we strategically place Open House signs to direct interested buyers to your home. Most open houses draw 2 to 5 buyers. That is potentially 400 to 1000 potential buyers we talk to every year. Even if you choose not to do an open house, we are still talking to buyers about your home almost every Sunday.
We understand that listing your home is a privilege. We pledge to work hard every day, sell your home at the best possible price and as soon as possible and treat you with the utmost respect. When you compare our marketing plan, technology, experience and responsiveness the choice is easy.
Please call to schedule a convenient confidential interview. We will be honored to meet you, learn about your objectives and discuss our capabilities.